Dallas Projects Unlimited

Dallas Projects Unlimited
Dallas Handyman Services

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day

It's been a little while since we've updated, and since then we have been really busy! Tomorrow starts one of our biggest projects undertaken as we begin the #$%*(& family remodel. We'll be starting in the master bathroom and working our way out into the master bedroom, and eventually the kitchen. This is an especially exciting project for me, as I'll be serving as both the general contractor, and have a hand in much of the detail work. This project is enabling me to utilize many products and techniques I've been admiring for a while (an infinity drain in the shower, for one - http://infinitydrain.com/), as well as allowing some of my creativity to flourish as we take the master bathroom down to the studs and rebuild! It's a very exciting project, and I can't wait to post pictures!

Until our next post - wishing you are your families a happy, healthy new year!

- Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment